For a lifetime of personal
and intellectual growth,
join AAUW now.
AAUW, founded in 1881, is open to all graduates who hold an associate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university. In principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or class.
A dues year runs from July 1st – June 30th
Membership Dues (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
- Regular Branch Membership – $88 (of which $56 is tax deductible) – New or renewing member
- Student Membership – $47.81 – College undergraduates at a 2 or 4 year regionally accredited educational institution or degree-seeking graduate students.
- Student e-Membership – FREE to students of Elmhurst College and other AAUW partner colleges and universities
- Shape the Future – $58.50 – 50% off National dues for new members who join AAUW at a public event.
- Life Member – By making a one-time payment of 20 times the annual Association dues amount, a paid life member does not pay the Association dues. State and local branch dues will still apply. For 2018-2019, the one-time payment is $1,180 and the state and local branch dues total $29.
- 50 Year Honorary Life Member – All dues are waived
- Dues paid between March 16 and June 30 are applicable to the following fiscal year.
How to Join
- Click here to join as a new or joint member of the Elmhurst Area Branch
- Join by mail and pay by check: Membership Form
Mail check and registration form to
AAUW – Elmhurst Director of Finance
PO Box 243
Elmhurst, IL 60126
How To Renew
AAUW Elmhurst Area Branch Treasurer Denise Thompson will invoice all current members. Please wait for her invoice.
For additional information email:
Membership Co Vice-Presidents