For a lifetime of personal
and intellectual growth,
join AAUW now.
AAUW, founded in 1881, is open to all graduates who hold an associate or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university. In principle and in practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or class.
A dues year runs from July 1st – June 30th
Membership Dues (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019)
- Regular Branch Membership – $88 (of which $56 is tax deductible) – New or renewing member
- Student Membership – College undergraduates at a 2 or 4 year regionally accredited educational institution or degree-seeking graduate students.
- Student E-Membership – FREE to students of Elmhurst College and other AAUW partner colleges and universities
- Dues paid between March 16 and June 30 are applicable to the following fiscal year.
How to Join
- Click here to join as a new or joint member of the Elmhurst Area Branch
- Join by mail and pay by check: Membership Form
Mail check and registration form to
AAUW – Elmhurst Director of Finance
PO Box 243
Elmhurst, IL 60126
How To Renew
AAUW Elmhurst Area Branch Treasurer Denise Thompson will invoice all current members. Please wait for her invoice.
For additional information email:
Membership Co Vice-Presidents