AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN
ELMHURST AREA BRANCH
RETURNING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
The AAUW Elmhurst Area Branch is offering a grant of $2,500 to a local woman who needs financial assistance to continue her education at the undergraduate or graduate level. An applicant may be studying full or part time and must meet the following criteria:
- Resident of Elmhurst or Addison, Bensenville, Berkeley, Northlake, Oak Brook, Villa Park.
- Continuing education after completing at least 12 credit hours at an accredited community or undergraduate college/university.
- Age 25 or older. Attach proof of age (e.g. copy of driver’s license or passport).
To apply, fill out the form below and submit it to AAUW Elmhurst Area Scholarship Committee, PO. Box 243, Elmhurst, IL 60126, together with the following:
- Resume including post-secondary schools attended and anticipated graduation date.
- Personal background and goals essay.
- Official transcript mailed directly from college/university.
Phone: _________________ Cell: __________________ Email: _________________________________________
How did you learn about the scholarship? _____________________________________________________
Applicant’s signature: ____________________________________________ Date: _______________________
Application Deadline is April 1, 2016.
For additional information or questions, please write or call:
Elmhurst Area Branch
American Association of University Women
PO Box 243
Elmhurst, IL 60126
**DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 1, 2016**